Chef Forum banner

Looking for 1/8 cup liquid measure

647 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  kokopuffs
I need help in finding a liquid glass measuring cup that includes the 1/8 of a cup.  Anyone know where I can buy one either online or at the retail stores?
1 - 2 of 6 Posts
I know this is not what you're asking but I hope you know that 1/8 of a cup is actually 1 fl oz.

which equals 2 tbsp or 6 tsp

(All in US measurements)

in metric it's equal to 30ml.

Luc H.
I got one from the kitchenware section from either Kroger or Wally's that shows the measurements indicated by Luc_H. It doesn't show, however, "1/8 cup". And the vessel resembles a very small drinkng glass.
Then go and take a look at the bar supplies section of your local restaurant supplier otherwise google the darned thing.
1 - 2 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.