Chef Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol:

I got envy of Bond's personality tests ...

Take the test and find out which personality of the Lord of th Rings you are...

I am Legolas :p
Elf of course :D

Lord of the Rings Personality Test

·
Registered
799 Posts
Wait two more years? Are you kidding? Go buy the book! You'll know in two weeks. Then you can be like the audience at Rocky Horror and say all the dialogue along with the characters.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have been a Gandalf for years , when the going gets tough I seem to have the magical solution . And by the way I think
J.R.T. and his trilogy RULE .

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
I'd love to try it, but the link won't work for me! What is the URL?

I'm not surprised Cape Chef is Sam: loyal AND a good cook!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I haven't seen the movie and read only The Hobbit (107 years ago) but I am Samwise Gamgee.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm a Legolas as well.. now if only I was as pretty as the movie Legolas. Are elfs typically vain?

Judging entirely by people's posts, I definitely would have said that Cape Chef and Kyle are Sam's. Isa could be a Sam also. I envisioned Mr. Bond and Atheneaus to be more like Pippin because they're all rather mischievous and cheer up the whole board. Big Hat seems better suited to be Gandalf -- wise with a slightly dangerous edge.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Risa you broke my heart.You teared it into pieces and you made a San Francisco cioppino with it.

I am a

·
Registered
386 Posts
Athenaeus,

Is your heart broken because I lumped you with Mr. Bond? Because it certainly couldn't be because I said you were a lovable hobbit like Pippin. Did I already mention that my new and very adorable puppy is named Pippin?

Why don't we make Mr. Bond into Saruman, or better yet, Sauron? hehehehe :D

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Tandem with Pete. I am Boromir! (and I don't have hairy feet!)

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I have always wanted to be Radagast. He is only mentioned in theTrilogy. I share his philosophy and have for many years. Unfortunately, he wasn't a possible answer on the test. You can find out more about wizards in "Unfinished Tales".

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.