Chef Forum banner

New from Dayton Ohio, More info on me

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  momoreg 
#1 ·
On my show I do many kinds of dishes.
Its a 30 min. show no retakes I get one shot at it and if anything burns or so on the viewers get to see it all.
Some of the dishes I have done are.
Salisbury Steak
Bar B Que Shrimp, Teriyaki Salmon, Pasta Fazool, Pasta w/Shrimp and Artichokes, Pork Stir Fry, Orential Chix Wings, Salad and Dressings. Pies, Cakes,Peanut Butter Pie, Fried Apples & Biscuits, Fried Oysters, Breakfast Pizza and a wonderful Spinach & Cheese Tortellin Soup. Now that I said all that I need to fine something to eat.:) And I am always looking and try new things.

Have a Great Day
Pat

#2 ·
Pat, do you skew towards the basic home cook, or those with a foundation of basic skills who are looking for the next step? Having appeared on life (local) TV, I know a live half hour can be either an invigorating rush or a seemingly-endless, slow-motion nightmare. (Sort of like my eighth hour class of seventh graders when my lesson plans backfire! :eek: ) I have to give you lots of credit; that's quite a challenge.

#3 ·
Mezzaluna,The show is for those that have some skills. I am always pumped and ready to go, can't even sleep the night before a show. I don't get paid for it and I buy everything I need out of pocket. So why do I get pumped, I love cooking. Even when I had the Rest. 12 to 14 hour days and we could have 15 to 25 orders on the line and here I am smileing and saying now this is fun....I also had a great kitchen crew that loved it as much as I did and that always helps.

Pat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.