Chef Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I'm a new member and this is my first post. I'd just like to say that I'm so glad to have stumbled upon this forum. It's wonderful to be able to interact with chefs from all over the world. Great site!

Kuan

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Hello Kuan and welcome to Cheftalk.

:cool:

·
Super Moderator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for the kind welcome. A little bit about myself. I recently moved after living in Champaign-Urbana, Illinois for five years to the great white north. I now live in Plymouth, a western suburb of Minneapolis. I've been in the business for about 13 years and plan to start my own business. I'm not currently working, but I do have some clients which helps me pay the bills.

So that's the brief on me. Thanks again for the warm welcome! :)

Kuan

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Congratulations! You've added so much to the site, Kuan, that this was a fortunate day for CT as well.

It would be great to see some of those who welcomed you again. Ah, the march of time!

Mazel tov, my friend!

Mezz

P.S.- I searched for my earliest post but it would only go back to late August, 2000. I must have joined a little bit before that, as the last post shown isn't my introduction- which I know I did.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.