Chef Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just discovered this site and am excited to have a chance to learn from others in the food industry. Just opened a catering co. So any information and support is helpful. Looking forward to that..

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My new business is located in my home. 1200 square ft. I have done a few weddings. a funeral and some private parties and am looking forward to that kind of diversity. Funerals are actually the least stressful, no expectations

· Registered
10,703 Posts
Ha ha! What a pragmatist you are, humblepie!

Welcome to this community. The professional forums might have some threads of interest. You can also use the search function to find older conversations.

Enjoy!

Mezzaluna

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi, again, while searching the web ,which is a new thing to me in its own right I stumbled upon this site. I have read quite a bit of threads already and felt I might have had a bit to contribute on a few, so I signed on. I know, a run-on sentence::eek: but I can cook. I hope to learn some too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.