Chef Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend has maids come in to clean her house. (above my clan/wages)
She said all her stainless appliances are always spotless after they clean the kitchen & asked what product/technique they used.
They said they use "Weiman wipes".
So GF bought a 30 count jar..she used one wipe & one half P-towel ..and... all the kitchen appliances look like a showroom!
I usually diss that stuff..I've always used Windex or whatever..but..the wieman things are amazing..
No,I'm not a shill.
Something that actually works!
/end rave

·
Registered
73 Posts
https://www.whatsinproducts.com
Probably indeed very effective just like WD-40 with another perfume.
To see the ingredients, besides water which is the only one I know, I would not really like to find them in my food.
With us in Europe, it would be forbidden to find these products on professional kitchen surfaces.
  • To have impeccable stainless surfaces in professional kitchens, I use detergent or even sometimes oven pickle, rinse with water, remove the last traces with white vinegar. For less used surfaces (walls and hoods), coat lightly with white paraffin to protect and give an extra shine.
I wish you all the best

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
A friend has maids come in to clean her house. (above my clan/wages)
She said all her stainless appliances are always spotless after they clean the kitchen & asked what product/technique they used.
They said they use "Weiman wipes".
So GF bought a 30 count jar..she used one wipe & one half P-towel ..and... all the kitchen appliances look like a showroom!
I usually diss that stuff..I've always used Windex or whatever..but..the wieman things are amazing..
No,I'm not a shill.
Something that actually works!
/end rave
Although SheilaShine is what I now use, I would really like to transition to something that seems less synthetic. Which smell are these wipes?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts