Chef Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Bang Bang kuan . You are such a realist at times . Cook , you are young but you do sound like you have the fire and the hands on ability to pull it off . I have worked a similar sized property before as a cook with a fine dining menu and the labor was much lower than what you are looking at . During the off season we did as little as 15 dinners a night during the week . The owner was the chef , his wife ran the foh including the bar . There daughters waitressed and and there son did the after shift cleaning . Keeping the money in the family is what made this operation viable in the slow times and very profitable in the good times . I remember that the most meals we did was a mothers day dinner and we served 127 for the night in this 50 seat restaurant . The back of the house labor was the chef , me , and Jose the dishwasher / bussboy / janitor / foodrunner/prep cook .
My advice is to post your numbers and see what kuan has to offer . The dude knows his stuff and I would listen with an open mind .
My 2 cents ......... Doug................

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.