Chef Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told you developed a method for making great scratch cakes. Would you be willing to share your method? I'm not keen on cake mixes but would like to make a scratch cake that bakes up with same texture and moistness(is that even a word?) of a mix cake. I was told you use pudding in your scratch cake but don't know any more than that. So come on and tell me what to do!!! Thanks

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doesn't Nori make a vegan pudding mix? I'm pretty sure I've seen another vegan brand of pudding mix. I'll look for it next time I go shopping and check out the ingredients. Ok lotus, you said you "love the freaking stuff" but you didn't say how to make cake with it. Stop teasing!!! Do I add the dry mix to the cake or make the pudding 1st and then add it? Tell meeeeeee!!!!! You know those cake doctor books? Can you doctor scratch cakes the same way by adding different flavor puddings? Ok that's 5 questions and I have 15 left....hmmmmm, I think I'll save some for later.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.