Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting a Revolutionary Food Hall quick service cafe in Pasadena California. My location is across from the Metro station on the corner of a busy intersection. 3 blocks south of the Old Town area where the Rose Parade happens. The plaza has free parking, which is a big deal in Pasadena. The location has a 12 foot hood, walk in fridge, walk in freezer, and dishwasher. I am looking for someone who can provide all or any of the following... grab and go packaged lunches, cookies, pies, cakes, cheesecakes, other pastries. Your recipes or mine. I currently own My Sweet Cupcake but am open to other recipes being offered. This is the first in a Franchise so you would be getting in on the ground floor. It's very exciting.

·
Registered
796 Posts
What are you looking for exactly? Recipes or a pastry chef?
I am starting a Revolutionary Food Hall quick service cafe in Pasadena California. My location is across from the Metro station on the corner of a busy intersection. 3 blocks south of the Old Town area where the Rose Parade happens. The plaza has free parking, which is a big deal in Pasadena. The location has a 12 foot hood, walk in fridge, walk in freezer, and dishwasher. I am looking for someone who can provide all or any of the following... grab and go packaged lunches, cookies, pies, cakes, cheesecakes, other pastries. Your recipes or mine. I currently own My Sweet Cupcake but am open to other recipes being offered. This is the first in a Franchise so you would be getting in on the ground floor. It's very exciting.
o y

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.