Chef Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and peaceful Passover.

May you all enjoy your family.
cc

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I,m cooking 8 hour brisket,matzo balls,choarses,tzimmes,fresh veggies. I have to hide the Matzo for the kids to find.
Have a good one everyone
cc

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
We had a very nice Seder at my husband's aunt's house. VERY different from our Sephardic family Seder. I made some flourless cookies and petit fours. We wanted to do some interesting side dishes too, but I had a cake to do for a family baby shower too, which was earlier in the day. Busy day, but lots of fun.

Happy Passover!!

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Happy Festival of Freedom! I hope you all had enjoyable sederim. My Passover looked like this: Seder I- I made 13# of brisket; others made the rest of the meal (unfortunately, boxed Manischewitz potato kugel :eek: ), and my sister-in law brought some excellent French-style macaroons and baked goods from a Chicago suburb (I think it was Sunset Foods in Highland Park, for those of you in Chicagoland). Seder II (this evening)- Catered, and rather good. Actually, quite good. We're trying to get this fellow and his crew back for next year. We had a buffet of desserts brought by congregation members, and there was a flourless chocolate cake from Chocolatier to die for!! Thank God, none of the dreaded sponge cakes.... I made some mock oatmeal cookies (farfel, matzo meal, butter, eggs, sugar, cinnamon) which, thanks to my new Silpat, did not burn for once.

[ April 08, 2001: Message edited by: Mezzaluna ]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Had a wonderful Seder as the guest of Cape Chef.Every dish was perfect and so traditional,he didn't miss a thing.Both he and his wife are to be congratulated for a Seder that will not be forgotten!!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.