Chef Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is short for now. Wow thanks for writing back. I have been a vegetarian for about 8 years now. I completed professional classic french culinary school with all the meat because here in Seattle there wasn't professional accredited programs for vegetarian training. I drove everyone crazy. All the chefs and other students. I do not eat chicken. I am not vegan but I do eat cheese, dairy and fish about twice a year. After my schooling I didn't want to work in a resturant. I actually wanted to move to Europe to travel and cook. But since I recently got married here in Seattle, that was not an option for now. I keep busy teaching vegetarian cooking locally, catering, personal chefing, and I am also doing some food consultanting for retreat centers. Thats my bio for now. I have a class, gotta run. I have ideas to share and how to learn alot for everyone. Ayurvedic yes, Satvic foods , How to bring calmness and focus into your daily life with cooking is what my yogic cooking classes are about. Blessings to all.

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
We're glad you're here, Lisa. I'd love to learn about some of your specialties. Please pick a forum and favor us with some delights!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.