Chef Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The largest one is 14" long. The stamp is difficult for me to read. It has a man running with a ladder I believe. If someone could tell me the maker I would be pleased. Them maybe I can figure out it's worth. Thanks for any help. I buy chef knives when ever I can. So I will be listing some from time to time for your viewing pleasure. Blue...

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Mmmmm. Nice. Those should clean up very nice and make great user knives. If you can 't find who the maker of "man with ladder" knife let me know and I'll make up a nice story to explain that marking. It will be pure fiction but will involve a fire department, a fire house, fire fighters, big red trucks, and it will be as good a story as any other (except the truth, of course). /img/vbsmilies/smilies/lol.gif

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I found the ebay listing also. When I took better pictures yesterday outside I could read Guelon and found it. Thanks for the help with my problem. The Trumpet knife had cosmoline or what ever they put on knives to protect them. I scrubbed this off and wala a beautiful knife appeared. I believe this one to be unused and now hair cutting sharp. 5 minutes of my life not wasted. Thanks again Blue...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.