Chef Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is getting tough. I'll try it again. Once upon a time I had a web site for my small on the side business of making handmade chocolate flowers The Chocolate Rose hence the name Chrose The Web Site Host went defunct and so did I for a time. So I stopped. I have hopes of doing it again with a few much needed modifications. But now that I can upload pictures some of the time, I just thought I'd post a couple so that you might see what I was doing. This is my last try! After this Nicko gets the pics and he can do it for me!!!

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
I'm in awe, Chrose. They are beautiful testaments to your skill and creativity.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
No they can't be. Those are chocolate??? I am speechless. WOW!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
It seems to me that we have a magician among us!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
A man of many interests and talents! How could you let someone eat those? I'd have sealed them under glass!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I always wanted to ask the same thing. It doesn't fit his personality. He's very nice and so upbeat. Chrose, I always wanted to ask you about your screen name. Now I know. It's very nice. What an incredible talent!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
You are an artist, Chrose. It's so beautiful. I agree with Kyle: they belong under glass! ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
I agree with everyone else. Definitely a work of art. I've never been that impressed with chocolate roses because they never look real enough but yours look amazing. You wouldn't be pulling all our legs by any chance? ;)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Risa, I would not be pulling your leg. I appreciate all the nice comments. I tried very hard to make them as real as possible. Unfortunately since I don't have that true artists eye these may be as good as I can make them. Close up you can see that they aren't real, but from a distance they do look nice.
See my other post "Thanks Nicko, Chrose in the Late night section for a couple of more pictures.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.