Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hmm... i have a mini food processor too i may just run through my granulated sugar in there, i am going to use weather spoons granulated home grown as it's just the cheapest, 86p in home bargain's, what difference does it make to caster sugar though when baking things like cookies, shortbreads and cakes? does it make much difference to how it turns out?.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've already got lots of the sugar left from trying to make cookies this week, i only used 125g grams of it so i will have to put it through my food proccesor, i will probs still have lots left even after that though lol, i guess me and my family can use it for coffee or my dad for making something, i have a good mini processor and only takes 10 seconds to rip things to shreds lol i wish i could use it to cream together the butter and sugar but it's only small, a spatula works great smoothing out butter though, i always leave it out for an hour before baking so it goes softer. It's really a food chopper but really it's very powerful, you can even make sauces with it if you wanted, here is the link for it http://groceries.asda.com/asda-esto...14921923802&aisleid=1214921925235&startValue=''

I highly reccomend it i'm really pleased with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.