Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always used Cheney brothers for all of my food deliveries, my new job though has used Sysco for quite some time now. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions or solid facts about the best purveyor here in south Florida, mainly from a budget point of view. Cheney has always given me the best overall prices but I’m not trying to reinvent the wheel at my new gig.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Give your Cheney rep a list of your P-Mix. Simple as comparing prices. I'm new with Cheney here in North Carolina, but am happy with them. Great produce...I'm learning they are a produce company! Good prices on things like CAB. Great specials on items that they are trying to rush out the door...paid $1.70 for CAB ground beef today (should have gotten an extra case or two or the freezer, but I didn't). Not to mention our Cheney rep as been great so far...as has been the truck driver. We're still in the honeymoon period, but I like them so far.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.