Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am also considering applying to Stratford, though I haven't yet had an oppurtunity to visit the campus. So anyones thoughts on the School would be doubly helpful.

I also agree that a dedicated student can make the most of an iffy situation, but It's so much better to start off with a gem than a turd, if you'll pardon the expression :D . I'm sure I'll get a good feel for things when I visit the school.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mark7: More and more, Stratford sounds better to me. I really have to get over there and take the tour. I also would be transferring any general ed. type credits, how much did they say that would shorten up the program?

If you dont mind me asking, how did you go about the PT job? What skills did you need to have, and did you have any prior experience? I am trying to do the same thing myself, but I am more aware of what I don't know than what I do. I guess I don't know how to really sell myself, so to speak.
I for good or ill have cast aside the Cubeland job (actually it cast me aside when the IT/Telecomm industry went south) and have just started working doing wine sales at a behemoth of a wine store. I would love to be able to get into a kitchen PT doing prep work or something, heck, at this point I'd probably wash dishes just to get in somewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.