Chef Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
834 Posts
Same here. Go in the door, turn left and go around from there. I pretty much know where everything is.

Maybe the OP is looking to create (again, in order by how the store is arranged) a list of what they regularly buy so they can just check off what is needed? Dunno. I would be interested in what she has in mind.

· Registered
834 Posts
Maybe she doesn't know how to create something like that in Excel from scratch and is looking for something already done to modify. Don't know why you would need Excel unless you think you are going to calculate costs. You can't use previous costs because they constantly change.

Just make a list and be done with it.

· Registered
834 Posts
It's not hard, but it takes time, which is something I don't have a lot of, especially for people who don't want to be helpful, but only to try to prove their superiority. I see it a lot on this forum which is probably why I don't use it.
Yes, I notice that too. The problem as I see it is some people come here to ask a question but they already have their mind made up. When we don't agree with them or validate their ideas they get defensive or insulted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.