Chef Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out that out of 10 students, I'm one of the only ones who hasn't made gumpaste flowers! eek! :eek: This class is expensive too. I paid 75.00 bucks for this one day class, and the supplies cost me almost the same! Send good vibes this way puhleeeeze!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sending good vibes, sending good vibes!!

I took two classes, one at Wilton,and one at Notter's w/ Colette Peters.

They are fun to make. And wait til you get more into making all kinds of flowers. Cutters, molds, veiners $$$$.

Have Fun! :)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I am sure you will do fine. If you are anxious, you can always pratice a little at home before the class.

Good luck!

P.S. Let us know how the class went

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the class is tomorrow. I did what you had said, before I read the post about practicing! I made the easiest flower in the book, now I can say I have experience! HA ! What a liar huh? Oh well, hi ho hi ho, it's off to class I go!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I survived the class! Yipee! We started at 9am and finished at 4, with a 20 minute break at 2pm. Crazy! We made an open rose, rosebud, stephanotis, and leaves. It was not as hard as I thought and I was happy with how the arrangement turned out. Linda Meeden was the teacher and she is from Australia, but now lives in Tennessee.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.