Chef Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,230 Posts
I think the word you are looking for is homogenized. Fat will mix with the liquid if cooked hard enough.

Example, keep a chicken stock at a rolling or slow boil instead of a simmer, the fat and liquid become one.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.