Chef Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Thank you thank you thank you! :bounce: I didn't know there was a farmer's market right here in town! Wooohooo Fresh Veggies at last. :cry: Tears of Joy :D

Now all I have to figure out is where Washington Place is...on to Expedia.com.

Thanks oh so much Suzanne!

Jodi

PS

Dont you just love the Farmer's Market at Union Square? I miss those pretzels. My mom and I would go there for those wonderfully fresh veggies and apple cider. Ahhh. The good ole days.

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
Capechef can attest to the fact that they are still selling apple cider at the Union Square Market....what a great market that is!!!!
We weren't listed, thanks for the heads up. Interesting how the Ag Dept can find me to talk all over the state about markets, yet doesn't get our listing in this site. Lining up musicians and farmers for the season....looks like a great year.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, Shroom, I looked for you and was shocked when I didn't see you there!

But it's a start -- I wonder how they publicize the info? Glad I started the word-of-mouth here!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Now I know why I never catch the Cape Girardeau market! I'm never there on the right day.
Summer is almost here, and now that I have the day and time . . . I'll have those fresh veggies!
Great info!

Shroom: I keep hoping I'll get to visit your market this summer. With any luck . . . fingers crossed!
We always get to Blueberry Hill, and before we know it, it's time to go home. Maybe this summer will be different. I hope . . . :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.