Chef Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Another party, another present: Mastercook. Can't wait to try it out. I don't dare install it tonight, too afraid I'll spend the night playing with it.

Nicko,

If you need Japanese recipes let me know, I have a passion for Japanese food and Japanese dishware, think I could open my own shop with all the stuff I have....

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I am jealous of your chocolate collection Deb. I always say you can never have too much chocolate. Enjoy them! The only chocolate I got was a mix for raspberry chocolate hot chocolate.

Enjoy the Larousse it's really a great book. Lots of history in it.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas or Chanukah or Turkey day. What did you find under the tree? Lumps of coals or presents. I hope everyone got a cookbook or two.

I was very happy to find among other things Professional Baking and Think like A Chef under the tree.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Are you enjoying your KitchenAid Mezzaluna? What a great machine it is. Makes me happy just to see mine on the counter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.