Chef Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christmas is just around the corner. What do you want under your tree or in your stocking?
I would like some new marble cheese platters,and a new roaster and for everyone to have good slice of life.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I want the Middle east to get there act toghether so more inisint people aren't killed. I want me and my family to be happy and healthy, I want our children and our seniers well taken care of,I want a fire in the fire place,I want to cuddle with my wife, and I want another glass of wine

·
Registered
7,375 Posts
A huge grant for our school program for 2001....a week in France with a lover with an incredible food and wine line-up ( truffles and shrooms of course)....a private high school to accept my 13 year old with a scholarship.....successful therapies for my little one...and a new knife steel.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Health & peace on earth.

Should that be too much to ask for I am sure I can find some cookbooks and other food related stuff I know I can't live without....

Sisi

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
For Chanukah I'd like peace in the Middle East. Oh, yes: and a Kitchen Aid Epicurean mixer. The chances of getting either are of equal possibility.....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I forgot about Kitchen Aid. Iwant EVERYTHING they make for my new kitchen in Santa Cruz. That's not asking for too much, is it?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Peace, Love, an extra 16 hours added to each day, $450,000.00 after tax lottery cash, liposuction, a tummy tuck and a full day of my children being polite, funny and obedient.
I live a very rich fantasy life.

Oh yeah, a dough hook for my 20 qt hobart, enough off set mini spatulas, hand scrapers that don't go missing, and a huge stereo.

·
Registered
401 Posts
World Peace and Harmony. Advances in cancer and AIDS research. If a new set of Henckels that no roommate ever touched should fall my way, I wouldn't complain...But mostly, I want to be with my family and enjoy one another's company while we can.

·
Founder
4,582 Posts
I would love to be somewhere deep in the south of France, and have the meal that was prepared in the movie Babette's feast. A faster Internet connection at home would also be a real blessing!

(Where you wanting reality gifts such as a new shaving kit or can we have fantasy gifts such as mine?)

------------------
Thanks,

Nicko
[email protected]

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anything that you desire! I, myself can afford to travel but I never have time. Since I've been in LA I've been busy with my work.
What I would like most in the world is to see my Mother and my sister. This would be a gift in itself. And some down home cooking.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would like 10 gift certificates to 10 awesome restaurants, more All-Clad pots and pans, a Kitchen Aid, some new Global knives, and some no longer made khaki Chefwear pants!

Oh, a Macintosh G4 computer, Photoshop 6, Adobe GoLive, Illustrator, a scanner, and T1 internet connection would be nice too.

And may everyone have enough to eat!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would like to spend the whole week that Christmas falls on with my family...no cooking for the workplace or anything dealling with the workplace at all...only cooking and enjoying food with family and friends. Food, Family, and Fun Oh my!....Food, Family, and Fun Oh my!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Nicko, I lived your request for Babette's Feast! The James Beard House hosted the movie and dinner. It was sublime!They may do it again some time.

·
Super Moderator
4,716 Posts
All I want for Christmas is a couple of cooks who care about their job not just the money!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.