Chef Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A friend of mine just posted this photo and I have no clue what it is or is for... In all my years as a home cook I've never seen one so I wondered if maybe it's antique? I really just want to find out what it is used for, and hours of searching Google was to no avail.

I can't figure out if they're tongs, or some kind of fancy slicer?

Thanks in advance for your help, it's appreciated. My mind doesn't ever rest when I can't figure something out :)

This is my first post! :O I should go introduce myself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.