Chef Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Founder
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In trying to make the Cafe a better place, it would be really helpful to know what type of browser everyone is using. Netscape? Internet Explorer?

I am pretty sure that we did this thread once before, but since we have so many new people it would be do it again.

------------------
Thanks,

Nicko
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
1,076 Posts
ie 5.5. Don't like it, though, does anybody know how I could get ie5 again (the microsoft site doesn't have it anymore)?

·
Super Moderator
1,076 Posts
Yikes! A triple post! I think I need a new mouse!

[This message has been edited by Greg (edited 10-28-2000).]

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've been using Netscape for a while and have gotten use to it. It was the browser that came with my internet provider software. But I do use Explorer on ocassion.

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Usually Netscape, but our ISP is getting to be unreliable and we're getting DSL pretty soon. After we get that, who knows?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Netscape[emoji]174[/emoji] Communicator 4.7.

Thanks for all the time you spend on making ChefTalkCafe better for all of us Nicko.

·
Super Moderator
4,716 Posts
I use IE 5.0 with a cable connection. DSL rules!! I can download high graphic pages in seconds and download software in minutes when it used to take me an hour.

·
Super Moderator
4,716 Posts
NIcko I am with AT&T @home. After getting off to a rocky start with it (I almost cancelled due to a technician error when it was first installed) I now love it. So much faster than 56k!! And the best part is that right now AT&T is offering a great promo. They will install for free (including hardware and software) and your first six months are just $19.95. After that it costs $39.95 a month. I figured it out. Even when I start paying $39.95 a month I will be saving money. I was paying $19.95 a month for MSN, another $25 a month for an extra phone line, and $15-30 a month in per minute charges from Ameritech. So I figure I will save $20-40 a month. God, I sound like an advertisement. LOL

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Spell check doesn't work on my PC when using Netscape.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.