Chef Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
A couple of years ago, I got complete access to and discount at what I believe to be the largest kitchen/restaurant supply wholesaler in Montreal. He has millions of dollars of products (everything from copper cookware to baking accessories and serious gadgets in between).

You should have seen me running in every direction, finding absolutely everything beautiful, essential and way too cool (just like a kid in a candy store...)!

That's where I purchased an untinned copper sugar pan, a copper/porcelain bain-marie, a mesh chinese strainer, a large stainless steel strainer and more,all at cost! The only way to top that would be to obtain the stuff as a gift!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Following Papa's post, I do feel compelled to add that indeed, a lot of satisfaction was derived from my purchases.

Thanks Papa ;)

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
It's not a store, Iza. He's the guy who imports and sells to your favorite kitchen stores and restaurant suppliers, from Arthur Quentin to Arès...

He sells me at cost! The catch is that he won't let me visit and purchase (in cash) much more than once a year, and it usually takes place outside regular business hours...

:cool:

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I will try but cannot promise anything!

:rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.