Chef Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
2,550 Posts
No more complicated coulis to make. Just put that in a squeeze bottle and go crazy on the plate...

· Registered
2,550 Posts
By Iza:

"Imagine she goes missing they could always change the title to Where Is Martha Stewart Living. Do a kind of Where's Waldo for grown up."

and

"Maybe they're trying to appeal to daltonians"

Dear Iza:

I must say I am starting to seek out your posts. Daltonism...from a thread on Ketchup!

Waldo (do you refer to Robert Heinlein?..or Waldensians)...from a thread on Martha Stewart!

Wow! I feel like I'm back in college!!!!!!
I don't know what you're eating up there in Canada, but I got to get me some!.

· Registered
3,236 Posts
It's either one of two thing Kimmie. I either have a good sense of humour or it's the pain killers. I can tell you it's not in the water nor is it in the air.

It must be in the scones ;)

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: Iza ]

· Registered
2,550 Posts
It's a well-balanced combination of humour, pain killers and lastly, the scones!

From the ,
of scones I would expect nothing less...

· Registered
1,748 Posts
I can see it being a seasonal item, during Easter :)

· Registered
137 Posts
My kids think that stuff is cool.... and living in the Packer state what could be better on your brat than yellow mustard and green ketchup :D :D :D talk about your team spirit here hehehehe Hey aren't the Vikings gold and purple?????

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Our american friends call it "catsup"...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.