Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Especially for Athenaeus - With two 16 year old dogs, 1 six month old puppy, a cat and a ferret, all jumping all over me, demanding food and tattling on each other's antics for the day - who has time to unwind? Then, (yes, then) comes the housework, dinner, some laundry, the husband, and maybe even, usually even company! :D :D :D Think I need to get another pet?

·
Registered
659 Posts
That sounds like a great idea! Especially the babysitting part! The puppy was a hellion today. He is the son my my old dog. The girl dog across the street got out and visited three male dogs,one of which was mine. Of course, since he practically feels like a grandson, I had to keep him. Priscilla is a gorgeous, long haired stray cat, so we took her in. The ferret will be going home to my sons house soon. I was only taking care of her while my son was on tour with his band. I guess I was mostly kidding. I do spoil my pets, but they ARE a lot of work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.