Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Was this ordered from a Mr. Nakaoka with a store called 330mate on Ebay? because I have ordered two knives, one a yamawaku and on a hideyuki tanaka, and he changed the shipping date 5 times on me until it was finally sent, and now I'm waiting to see if the EMS shipping I paid for will arrive in a timely fashion. I'm REALLY worried now, because the name appears to be the same on the package you received, although it's hard to make out.

· Registered
4 Posts
I bought two knives from same vendor that arrived today, I ordered a Yamawaku Chestnut Handled Santoku, and a Hideyuki Tanaka Nashi Finish Yasuki/Silver Steel #3 Gyuto.

I opened the package like a kid on christmas morning, and to my surprise there was two H. Tanaka knives, one was a santoku, the other a gyuto, and I believe it was the damascus steel western handled santoku by Hideyuki Tanaka which he's advertised on Ebay. Still waiting for it to be a decent time in Japan so I can hear back about what happened, although I really don't want to pay for return shipping to him when I paid the extra for EMS from him too.

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.