Chef Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys , i've got a problem with my donuts , i never had this kind of problem .i changed my flour and checked the temp and other things but no results .( i made perfect donuts with my current flour and other things ,nothings changed but my donuts are turning to be oily and in bad shapes with cracks on the sides )

the problem is when i fry my donuts , instead of rising and making the white line around the donuts they crack on the side and will be too oily after finishing .

any tips on what causes this ?

p.s : sorry for bad english .

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys , i've got a problem with my donuts , i never had this kind of problem .i changed my flour and checked the temp and other things but no results .( i made perfect donuts with my current flour and other things ,nothings changed but my donuts are turning to be oily and in bad shapes with cracks on the sides )

the problem is when i fry my donuts , instead of rising and making the white line around the donuts they crack on the side and will be too oily after finishing .

any tips on what causes this ?

p.s : sorry for bad english .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.