Chef Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gosh I love this place!

I'm Mike from Michigan- "retired" from 25 active years of ministry and moving into another profession I adore- cooking.

Wife Ann cooked throughout our children's growth years, now it be my turn lol.

So far everyone here has been just wonderful to me. Answering reeeeeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeee dummmm questions without a snicker or a wink. (if you don't believe they are dumb, search them out for yourself <grin> )

Thanks to all who have and who will help me :)

I appreciate being here with you. Thanks for having me,
Mike :cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Oh trust me there *were*snickers and winks...just not where you could see or hear them....
Like Ijust said to someone last night...there is NO such thing as a silly question if you dont have the information you need. So relax...enjoy...and dont turn your back on people who love lil green guys :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Gee who *could* I be talking about??

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Hello kernels33 and welcome to Chef Talk. We're a friendly lot, as you're finding out. Now that it's your turn to cook, what are you whipping up these days?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you so much for the welcome. I was telling my wife about all of you and this board. Sure means a lot to have a place where folks congregate with the same dang peculiar proclivities that I have acquired lol

BTW, cooked crock pot chicken, taters, and steamed brussel sprouts yest mmmmmmmmmm ;)

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.